Friday, September 25, 2015

My Favoite Hobby

My favorite hobby is soccer. When someone talks about soccer it's cause soccer is the most beautiful game in the world. Soccer was a sport that the Mexicans loved to to play which they named it futbol or soccer.  Soccer was created by a guy in England, London which was not created by and Spaniard or Mexican. Soccer is sport in which there are twenty-two players on the field two goals and one ball and the objective is to soccer in one the goals and to win you have to score more than the other team.

 The reason soccer is my favorite hobby is cause i grew up playing it. Soccer was the sport my dad also played and he taught me how to play. The reason why soccer is my favorite hobby is cause i release stress while playing i get into my own world and it makes me forget a lot of the problems i have when i step on to a field and i have a ball to my feet. That's my favorite hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment